Crimson Villa – Your Home Away from Home
Self contained accommodation with every home comfort, Crimson Villa offers many added benefits, why be cramped up in a motel when for a comparable price you can have a spacious 2 bedroom villa with your own lounge, dining, kitchen, laundry and a large bathroom.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove, full fridge, microwave and crockery and cutlery. All you need to bring is your food or enjoy the many local restaurants and cafes, Katoomba main street is within 5 minutes drive.
All linen and towels are provided and included in the tariff.
The main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has two single beds. The lounge also converts to a sofa bed if required.
A spacious lounge and dining are cosy and comfortable with flame fire and entrance lobby with information desk and space to unpack.
The second bedroom is ideal for children to have their own space or for extra friends.
For those travelling we have a fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board, indoor and outdoor clothes lines.
The villa has the following features:
- air conditioning and heating
- electric blankets on all beds
- doonas on all beds and extra fluffy blankets
- books, DVDs, videos and games
- birds in garden – some seed supplied
- privileged guest passbook provided with discounts to local restaurants and attractions
- free local information – tourist papers, brochures, walking track maps, local maps
- wet weather activity list
- large private garden area with grassed space for children to run around
- laundry facilities with indoor and outdoor drying area
- one level with outdoor balcony
- outdoor BBQ and table and chairs
Crimson villa is centrally located to the main mountains town of Katoomba and five minutes drive from the following attractions:
- Three Sisters
- Giant Stairway
- Scenic World
- Katoomba golf course 500m
- 18 hole golf course
- Nellies Glen
- Rock Climbing
- Six Foot Track Starting Point
- Narrowneck Peninsula
- walking tracks
- mountain bike trail
- superb 360 deg views
- Golden Stairs
- Katoomba Sports & Aquatic Centre 300m
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
Things you should know..
We have a minimum 2 night stay as we amortise linen and cleaning costs over 2 nights, should a single night be available a surcharge of $75 applies.